Okay, So this game has some bugs and could use a bit of polish... However, the idea you have behind this game is actually brilliant. You end up creating your own staircase to ascend to other planets. every time you fall or backtrack to a farm you need to re-navigate the platforms you've laid out for yourself. I think with a bit more content (I've spent hours in the content you already have) and maybe a simple narrative/objective this game could be a masterpiece.
[ V A S T ] VAPORWAVE AESTHETIC SIMULATOR TYCOON
A downloadable [ V A S T ]
[ V A S T ] is a building and resource farming game.
Each item you place cost points and increases the points you gain per second.
Minimum System Requirements:
Operating System: Windows 7 and up (64)
Processor: Intel Core i3
GPU: Dx10 capable with 1gb of RAM
The game comes ZIPPED as a .rar file! You will need winrar!
We recommend playing the game with an Xbox/ Microsoft controller – if not you need a mouse with Left and Right click as well as a middle click on the scroll.
Local splitscreen will be released when we start our Steam Greenlight campaign.
We’ve gotten a lot of requests from musicians / producers looking to get some of their tracks in our game and we think that’s just AWESOME.
So if you want to submit your tracks shoot us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBMIT YOUR MUSIC:
– Please tell us a bit about yourself and your production methods and software.
– No attached files please! Send us links to Youtube / Soundcloud / Dropbox / etc.
– Make sure you either own the rights to any samples used or don’t use any samples.
– Please do not send us more than five tracks!
– We are looking for music that fits the genres of: Vaporwave, Chillwave, Retrowave, (basically all the ‘waves’) as well as ambient tunes and pretty much anything with heavy synth.
– You must be willing to sign a release form that lets us ‘use’ the song in our game but you will still maintain all the songs rights.
In order to download this [ V A S T ] you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Although the simplicity of the game (rather a lack of narrative) does add to the experience as well.
Will people who own the itch.io copy get access to the Greenlight?
This is a vaporwave game, all about things that are being deprecated :P (not that your point isnt valid)
That's a cute point, but if we want to talk 'retro' in that sense, the game would be made to run on Windows 98SE and use the ZIP format that has been around as long. Almost nobody used RAR once ZIP came along.
winrar is more a e s t h e t i c tho
the man in the game is not cute or adorable , i dont like it , thumbdown
Hey guys! I love the idea here. However, when I attempt to run the game, it's kicking back an error:
Failed to open descriptor file '../../../MyProject2/MyProject2.uproject'