Hey guys! I love the idea here. However, when I attempt to run the game, it's kicking back an error:
Failed to open descriptor file '../../../MyProject2/MyProject2.uproject'
[ V A S T ] VAPORWAVE AESTHETIC SIMULATOR TYCOON
A downloadable [ V A S T ]
[ V A S T ] is a building and resource farming game.
Each item you place cost points and increases the points you gain per second.
Minimum System Requirements:
Operating System: Windows 7 and up (64)
Processor: Intel Core i3
GPU: Dx10 capable with 1gb of RAM
The game comes ZIPPED as a .rar file! You will need winrar!
We recommend playing the game with an Xbox/ Microsoft controller – if not you need a mouse with Left and Right click as well as a middle click on the scroll.
Local splitscreen will be released when we start our Steam Greenlight campaign.
We’ve gotten a lot of requests from musicians / producers looking to get some of their tracks in our game and we think that’s just AWESOME.
So if you want to submit your tracks shoot us an email at: email@example.com
SUBMIT YOUR MUSIC:
– Please tell us a bit about yourself and your production methods and software.
– No attached files please! Send us links to Youtube / Soundcloud / Dropbox / etc.
– Make sure you either own the rights to any samples used or don’t use any samples.
– Please do not send us more than five tracks!
– We are looking for music that fits the genres of: Vaporwave, Chillwave, Retrowave, (basically all the ‘waves’) as well as ambient tunes and pretty much anything with heavy synth.
– You must be willing to sign a release form that lets us ‘use’ the song in our game but you will still maintain all the songs rights.
In order to download this [ V A S T ] you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3 USD. You will get access to the following files: